Installing Refills for Miroslav Philharmonik

JC Biffro

Damn, I think this is my first ever thread in the 6 months I've been doing this asking about installations.

I've read the guide, I've tried google, I've played/tweaked every damn option within Miroslav and just can't figure it out. I've got a couple of refill packs for Philharmonik (.rfl files) and I can't for the life of me figure out how to install them.

Would anyone with some experience be able to help me out with this please? :) Much appreciated!

Last edited:
rfl files are reason files. Open them in reason, not miroslav.

load the files directly into your reason folder on your hard drive.
then open up a song on reasons and with the nn-xt sampler or combinator module go to your miroslav file and load a sound.
which miroslav fles do you have.

i have the choir, solo strings, string Ensembles and woodwinds.
do you have the Brass or percussion/Keys.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Might have to try Reason as a demo and rewire it into FL Studio to try out these patches then. :)

^^^They're the same patches in the Miroslav vsti/au. The ones in the vsti/au actually sound better IMO because the samples are manipulated with effects, loop points, and articulations that the sampletank engine runs vs. the samples being run in the NNXT and combinators.

Hello, is there anyone who can help me how I output settings need to arrange to use phil harmonic VSTi in Ableton live.
I am quite months behind searching but in vain no one who can answer me on

Back