how to match sample's bmp with fl stuido 11 normal bpm ?

there are a few steps to take:

1- Open Edison, and load the sample. Right click the name of the sample, that appears on top of the waveform. It'll show you a new screen, with the characteristics of the sample. Then, look for the "tempo" space there, and put the tempo OF THE SAMPLE. Save it as a new sample.

2 - Set the tempo of the project to the same tempo of the sample.

3 - Drag and drop this new saved sample into the playlist (so you can see the waveform there), and go to the step sequencer. There, click on the sample's name, and it'll show you a bar where you can tweak some of it's parameters.

4 - Under the "timestretching" option, right-click the "time" button, and choose "auto (something, I forgot the term", and then click on the option ***bpm (project tempo).

5 - Now, on the options on the right side of the "time" button, you just need to choose the option that suits the kind of sound you want, like resample, pro transient, monophonic, etc.

If you've done this right, you can change the project BPM, and the sample will "follow" it.

there are a few steps to take:

1- Open Edison, and load the sample. Right click the name of the sample, that appears on top of the waveform. It'll show you a new screen, with the characteristics of the sample. Then, look for the "tempo" space there, and put the tempo OF THE SAMPLE. Save it as a new sample.

2 - Set the tempo of the project to the same tempo of the sample.

3 - Drag and drop this new saved sample into the playlist (so you can see the waveform there), and go to the step sequencer. There, click on the sample's name, and it'll show you a bar where you can tweak some of it's parameters.

4 - Under the "timestretching" option, right-click the "time" button, and choose "auto (something, I forgot the term", and then click on the option ***bpm (project tempo).

5 - Now, on the options on the right side of the "time" button, you just need to choose the option that suits the kind of sound you want, like resample, pro transient, monophonic, etc.

If you've done this right, you can change the project BPM, and the sample will "follow" it.

first , thank you buddy. but im confused. i load mp3 form to slicex i cut some part of it. its ready to use and i saved it as preset ( if im wrong tell me ) then i opened edison but cannot see the sample that i saved. i think im saving wrong thing. i had to open mp3 form again for edison . but cannot see the waveform as you said or no any other screen that showed.

Back