How to download NEW drum kits on REASON 5 ?

JaxBeats

I've been using the stock kits 4 a while now, but I really want some dope new kits to work with...
(808's, trapaholics, lex luger sound kits, ect.)

1. How and where do you download them at? ...

2. Links , videos, suggestions

There is a link in my sig to a site with some great kits for not too much money. As little as $10 and they are excellent kits.

I'm pretty sure Reason doesn't support stuff like that .... I'm not entirely sure about drum kits, since they're just .wav samples .... but I know Reason doesn't support third party plugin's .... that's why I never made the commitment to change to it.

I'm pretty sure Reason doesn't support stuff like that .... I'm not entirely sure about drum kits, since they're just .wav samples .... but I know Reason doesn't support third party plugin's .... that's why I never made the commitment to change to it.
Reason supports wavs aif and soundfonts. They also support rack extension which are 3rd party plug ins quite a few of them are ported vsts like U-He's Uhbik series, Rob papen's Predator and Distort, Softube Fet Compressor, the rough rider compressor and some others that I cannot think of. What Reason does not support is vst/au/rtas

Back