FX & mastering stack for Ableton?

GlitchFreak

Electronic Composer
I've been reading on these forums about various recommendations as to what a good mastering and effects stacks there are out there and I need some serious opinions. I've been doing a lot of research on different VSTs and I've already got a few things for my DAW. I'm currently in Afghanistan right now so i haven't officially messed with Ableton yet. I've been using FL Studio but I decided to make the switch based on a lot of recommendations. Anyways, I need some help:

I'm look for a decent mastering set up and I've come down to a few VSTs but wanted some opinions. You guys seem pretty knowledgeable in the field. I'm looking to spend about $1,000 total:

Mastering - iZotope Ozone 5
Compression - PSP VintageWarmer
Limiter - Waves L2 Ultramaximizer
Maximizer - BBE D82 Sonic Maximizer

I was also looking at The Glue for compression and what not and I'm not one of those types that multiprocesses through a million compressors just to get the sound I want. I'm pretty good at making the most out of a solid VST.
As far as effects are concerned I'm looking for some distortion, vintage and mixing composition VSTs; here's some that I'm looking into:

Ohmforce Ohmicide
FabFilter Timeless
iZotope Alloy

I'm an electro/dubstep producer so I've already purchased my glitch effects with iZotope Stutter Edit and DBlue Glitch which is hefty on that surface. Let me know what you guys think i appreciate it.

Back