FL Studio weirdness

noobproducer123

So I'm messing around in FL; I made some patterns with 4 synth channels (Predator VSTi), one of which is the bassline, rest are melodies, all are different presets. I decided to chop up one of the patterns to serve as a break and it sounds pretty cool, but there's something weird going on with the bassline. Where the note got cut off there's no bass as expected, but later when a new pattern starts the bass suddenly drops off for some reason and only kicks in again at the 95th bar. So I copied the bassline into its own pattern and added it as another track, but still the same thing happens. No automation clips or FX plugins or anything running. Can anyone explain why?

EPYMy9U.jpg

sometimes if you chop it up in the play list if it's like a continual sound.. it'll just continue to regularly even though you chopped it in the playlist... you prolly just have to make a separate channel with the vst playing only 3 bars so it works out..

I don't know why it would do that, but maybe you could try to drag the pattern back and just mute the desired time using automation instead.

Back