Fl studio 10 RECORDING!! drop knowledge plz

rich14life

i jus puchased fl studio 10 and wen i go to record mode and set it up how im supposed to it still makes my tracks skip and pop . ive adjusted the latency a lott still no luck, but it only has latency problems when i run my m box thru the asio4all interface .it runs thru my m box mini just fine but i cant use record mode in fl studio 10 with out asio4all. any tips or ideas behind why asio sucks and how i can fix it so i can record on a beat without it popping and skipping ??

I once figured that out, but haven't been on a PC in a while. I think you have to adjust something in your windows mixer(the one you get from sound options in windows). Then you use your Digi/Avid drivers in FL instead of Asio4all. I remember it like coming right to you when you go into that window, but then I also remember thinking it was impossible to do forever. Sorry I can't be of more help. Hope that at least puts you in the right direction.

Oh yeah, you may need to download drivers for your M-Box, but if you're on a later windows OS, they should have been recognized automatically.

Back