Fab Filiter opinion

What is ur guys opinion on Fab Filter, i just downloaded the bundle pack which has pretty much every vst that FabFilter has.

They're very good, especially the Pro series, Volcano & Timeless. Too busy buying hardware to have any funds left for plugins though (but they're rather reasonably priced) :)

Yea i got volcano and timeless too i still have to learn how to use them though xD. i should start to learn tomarrow or later tonight

timeless is pretty difficult for me at least volcano is dope

to me the pro-g (gate) is the best gate out there

the eq is really good also,really like the analyzer

DEFINITELY TRY OUT the new plugin they have saturn i have it man that thing is really dope, its a saturation plugin

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent tried the Pro-G yet i want to though i love gating sounds sense i produce trance thatd be a great tool to use. and i have all the plug ins from them so ill deff try out saturn

I have all of their pro plugins as well as Timeless and Volcano. I even have the new De-esser. Every one of their plugins is top notch. Their creative plugins aren't really complicated as long as you understand the interface. They have LFOs you can use to modulate various parameters in the plugin. It may seem confusing at first but once you understand the pieces they are pretty easy to use. It makes those plugins extremely powerful.

Fabfilter plug-ins are superb. Pro-L is one of the best limiters out there.
Saturn is fantastic for distortion,saturation and much more.
Their GUI's are second to none.

Back