Why can I always tell a FL beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Let's just face it, Kahliljn knows everything, we're all wrong. Let's pull up a chair and learn. lol.

LOL...If you dont believe shyt I say please believe me about Coltraine PLEASE!!!! You dont have to take my word for it do some research on him. These guys never wrote music after they became famous. I mean if you really understand jazz then you know that its not cohearsed. Every since I was like 3 my pops had me listning to that shyt he even broke the biography of the art down to me. I said Id never listen to it when I get older but I cant help myself..lol

I never listen to new guys like Kenny G because he writes his music and performs sheet music. Man I know about alot of old old school shyt like Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday...You'll gotta listen to strange fruit thats probably one of the most inspirational joints I ever heard....Iaght ima stop babblin..lol..I aint suppose to have this computer out at work anyways.

kahliljn said:
LOL...If you dont believe shyt I say please believe me about Coltraine PLEASE!!!! You dont have to take my word for it do some research on him. These guys never wrote music after they became famous.

The words of an idiot.

This is what happens when you don't know history.

Here's some advice.

Go pick up MILES the Autobiography, and Ascension.

That'll get you up to speed on Trane and Miles.

I could contact John Coltrane's relative that is a producer and get the facts from him....but isn't worth the time, or his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back