What is wrong with FL Studio!?!??!?!?!?

How many stars do you give FL Studio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely nothing wrong with FL Studio as a SEQUENCER. If you are planning to record, don't rely on Pro Tools functions in FL Studio. Also, the stocks in FL Studio just aren't the "thing". As a sequencer, it defenetly does a great job. Also, many people hate on the software because it used to be called "fruity" loops.

I don't get why people hate FL studio so much ive been using it and im fine with it and its because its all i could get my hands on and I'll just use whatever i have and whatever works. Just imagine if u were one of those FL hating kids stuck on an island with FL studio and some vsts and s*** what would you do then??

LF is great and I continue to come back to it for making tracks, but it's a pain in the butt for Recording & Comping vocals. If I rec vocals it's for scratch purposes... FL is great for getting ideas down fast.

8.5beta has added track like features in the playlist, and I'm hoping 9 adds even more linear tracking features. Now that I'm constantly recording vocals during sessions I'm starting to look over at the more traditional Multitrack DAWS like Cubase 5 that has multiple comping in one track. I still have Tracktion 3 but gave up from the thin sound and buggyness... Id rather stay in one application for simplicity sake.

if you are official with the beats it doesnt matter. people sayin dumb ishh. I bet if yall found out Dre or Timb used that **** on one of they tracks it wouldnt be wack huh? man use what you use. . . its all music, just dont abuse it. [Reason user by the way]

I agree...I bet if they were to throw a $500 price tag on it people would be on it there knees....If you know how to use FL then it can take you far....It is easy to get and that's why people hate on it....You don't have to go Soulja Boy and use the stock sounds it comes with...There are so many VST's out there....

CAN ANYBODY REALLY GIVE A LEGIT REASON WHY FL IS BAD!?!?!?
No One on this WHOLE ENITRE TOPIC COULD COME WITH A REASON WHY FL IS WACK!?!?!?!?

No One on this WHOLE ENITRE TOPIC COULD COME WITH A REASON WHY FL IS WACK!?!?!?!?

I could come up with several issues that annoy the hell out of me. Some other people don't mind those issues at all. It's all in the details.
It's not as perfect as some tell it is, it's also not as bad as others think it to be.

I could come up with several issues that annoy the hell out of me. Some other people don't mind those issues at all. It's all in the details.
It's not as perfect as some tell it is, it's also not as bad as others think it to be.

I, personally, hate the way audio is handled in FL. Other than that, it's pretty much the best tool for what I do.

same here bonix i just use fl8 instead i just have to geta a good recording programs (protools cubase sonar????) idk which one to get?

Back