Tracking beats from Reason 4 and FL 8, into Sony Acid Pro 7

bigchop217

Hey what up FP?

Just needing some help with tracking beats from Reason and FL into Sony Acid. (Separate beats from either program, not like a mix of both or anything.)

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

I have a basic idea, I was just wondering if there was any tips ya'll know, that I don't.

Peace and One Love!:cheers:

Just batch mixer tracks when you export(TAKES UP SO MUCH SPACE THOUGH), if you have instruments with no fx just send them on a mixer channel anyway before you export.

I f*cks wit Acid, its very compatible with FL

Just batch mixer tracks when you export(TAKES UP SO MUCH SPACE THOUGH), if you have instruments with no fx just send them on a mixer channel anyway before you export.

I f*cks wit Acid, its very compatible with FL

can you explain that a lil further?

I know how to use rewire for making beats but can you explain how to record a track into Acid? Like directly record it or whatever.

i could but all that information is in the manual for fl studio, acid and reason. the reason i am pointing you to the manual is because you may learn other things about fl studio, acid and reason whiling reading up on the subject matter that you are looking for.

empower yourself...

read a little...

i could but all that information is in the manual for fl studio, acid and reason. the reason i am pointing you to the manual is because you may learn other things about fl studio, acid and reason whiling reading up on the subject matter that you are looking for.

empower yourself...

read a little...

aight then im tryna locate the acid and reason boxes lol. What about the help menu would that help too?

aight then im tryna locate the acid and reason boxes lol. What about the help menu would that help too?

yes, the help menu is a good place to start...

what you want to do is very simple...

just invest the time to learn it...

it will be more rewarding than someone telling you...

plus, you will know for a "fact" how it works...

Back