Software Sequencer recomendations?

C

Crispy Disco

Until I can find my Cakewalk, (I lost it when I moved a while ago.:() I would like to find a Software Sequencer. (preferablly freeware or shareware until I can figure out if that will do me until I can afford a good hardware sequencer) It doesn't have to be hardcore, I just need to be able trigger the tones on my DX7.
Thanks. ;)

i'd stick with a software based one, the GUI is better. :( find cakewalk, i have home studio 9 and it does everything i want and that's $100

I D/L Pro Audio 9 yesterday, so now it'll just take some learning. :) I'm gonna do a saerch for tutorials. Any Recomendatons?

yea, cakewalk pro audio 9 rocks
it's simple to use, and does everything.
I like the interface cause it's simple, easy to read, and fast to use. The studiowares panels are great too

Hi,

2 - 3 years ago, there is a good with nice screen layout seq s/w called FreeStyle for Windows. Anyone still remember that one ? Don't have any news and update since then .... :(

Cowby

hi, talk to topic please, if there is a soft named freestyle, i'll search it for u.

DJ JiTEN,

Do you mean my post regarding "FreeStyle" is off track or out of topic ? If so, I am sorry about that. Anyway, found the demo version in http://www.motu.com. Worth to check it out.

Cowby

No need to say sorries, it just happens, i also foun the demo as u told me, and i' shall have a look on it.

Hi tell me, When is the software Reason Going to Ship to India, i'am waitin to Get it, can any one please tell me.

Back