Soft synths in Logic Gold 4.8?

N

nesco

i'm thinking to buy Logic Gold 4.8 and i'm wondering if some soft synths are included or not? and if yes, wich ones?

thanx

Adam said:
Check www.emagic.de for more info but im pretty sure that the ESX24 & possibly the ES2 are included with this package.

They're not included, but you can get at package deal with both Logic Audio Gold 4.8 and EXS24. Some of these packages include an upgrade to Logic Gold v5, which is to be released in a couple of days.

you need to get logic platinum. check KaZAa fool

boh

t_1018d_moved.jpg

t_1018d_moved.jpg

t_1018d_moved.jpg

t_1018d_moved.jpg

your in trouble!!! Just wait and see....

... although I did not technically pay for my copy of Logic it is completely legit, registered to my university for use by the students.

And don't you know anything about economics, you STEAL the software. Then Emagic must jack up the cost to compensate for the money lost from you jackoffs.

Piracy is like masterbation, everybody does it but you don't discuss it with your friends, so keep it in your pants.

dj fizikz said:
you need to get logic platinum. check KaZAa fool

- Right! So you're a fool if you pay for what you use? I'm not the one to throw the first stone on the use of cracks, 'cause I'm certainly not free from sin myself, but I can't see how it should be _wrong_ or "foolish" to follow the law.

And: The question was what was "included" with Logic, and that question only makes sense if you intend on buying the stuff. If you plan on using cracks and it wasn't "included" in the crack, you could just go out and get another crack to complete it.

:bat: You obviously think you're very tough using cracks, but for most of us its just a necessity until we can afford the high prices (prices are high partly _beceause of_ piracy) Emagic charge.

Back