Slaving Cubase?

J

jasons61

How would I be able to use my hardware sequencer to control cubase basically making cubase the slave and my harware sequencer as the master.

The reason i wanna do dis is because I need to control sounds on the pc (through the battery sampler vst) from my harware sequencer and also control sounds on my hardware sampler (going through cubase). The only reason I use cubase is so I can import my wavs which Ive already record and mix them down to a final mix.

I have another thing I cant get around but I should be able to figure it out after dis gets solved. Thanx for ne help given. Jay ;)

well you need to stick the midi out of your hardware sequencer into the MIDI in of your pc then you need
to go to options>synchronisation, make sure the settings are correct there (not sure for your soundcard) then you need to make the sure the sync box on the floating transport control panel.

Then you need to make sure sync options on your hardware are set up. after making all these changes you should be able to press play on your hardware sequencer and cubase will synchronise to it.

fluxtah

Back