Setting up issue (Pro tools MBOX Pro 2, Mpc 4000 & Motif ES6)

ProDoeJ

Setting up issue (Pro tools MBOX Pro 2, Mpc 4000 & Motif ES6)
I just purchased an MBox Pro 2 to add to my setup. I'm having a problem with getting sound output equally out of the MBox to my monitors. Typically I've had the mpc output of one monitor and the motif out of the other monitor. I'm trying to get equal output in stereo sound in both monitors. Can anyone help me wtih this problem. I use to run Cubase with the Lexicon Omega and the setup was fairly simple. However, adding new gear can always cause new issues with the configuration of the new setup.

Oh, once I get the setup I know I'll need assistance on how to setup the sync between my mpc and pro tools to properly track out my beats. Please help, my frustration is damping my creativity.

Thanks guys!!!

Have you read the manuals and actually attempted to hook everything up, or are you just sittin there with a pile of gear and waiting for someone to hold your hand? The physical connections of the mbox2 should be roughly the same as settin up cubase/lexicon. Run the audio outs from the mpc and motif to the audio ins of the mbox. Run midi from the clock master to the other 2 components. Then go into all the settings on the comonents and set them up as master/slave. Thats basically it, Simple as pie. For specifics, don't wait for someone on FP to spoonfeed you the wrong answer, check the help menu in PT, and i know you can downlaod the mpc motif manuals from thier sites if you don't have them handy.
Hope this helps.
LevLove

Back