reason is trippin' need help

B

Baytobin

got reason 3. every time I change between windows, be it by mouse or keyboard a setting changes; i.e. move to mixer window nnxt volume goes to zero. hit control z for undo, nnxt at zero AND subtractor at zero. WTF?!? emailed and called propellerhead they ain't never heard of it. defrag, disk clean daily, anybody seen this before? it only happens in reason. not FL, not PT, or Ableton.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

did you reinstall? maybe you should check your mapping settings... it's not doing it for no reason... double check your latest updates and maybe reset ur pc to a earlier date. good luck

thanks. but yeah, done all that **** twice at least

even backed everthing up on an external and reformatted

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously? nobody got nothing other than Noyzi (thnx btw)? ****! ****! ****! fp fam help a brother out

this killin my work flow

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx deRaNged; tried that, got pissed off; put another cheap midi controller on credit card and same sh!t. bout to uninstall reason altogether.... (tear)

you know what? if you redid you entire pc and didn't update your bios then try that but from the way it sounds i think it could be your pc it's self. Again...flash your bios man... my 01x was tripp'n last year and I ended up having to flash mine to get a smoother integration... look up you motherboard and update man... it the last phase before considering a motherboard failure... if you over clocked get a temp check program and try to keep your crashes to a minimum... look into cachemanX for a good monitoring software with a ram refresher as well...

good look noyzi. I never even thought of that. ish crashed with reason for the first time right before this started.

Back