Reason help (jungle)

D

djvartan

im trying to do some jungle /break beat tracks on Reason. i put it on 2/4 pattern and i select a "jungle " beat and it it doesnt sound like break beats at all.
sounds like fast gabber
i put the speed to 190 bpms. the dr rex saples are working right but the reddrum isnt doing it right. please help!:monkey:

jungle in Reason

depending on how crazy or old skool you want your jungle there are different ways of going about it. For one I tend to put my Redrum on 1/32 notes. You can get some wicked snare rolls and just off beat **** that sounds cool. If you do this though remember at 180 BPM you only need one snare per bar to keep the constant beat. 2 snares per bar would give the illusion of 360 BPM. This in mind try writing some jungle on 90 BPM with the Redrum at 1/32 notes but use 2 snares a bar, to give the illusion of 180 BPM. <---- a cool way to mix up hip hop and jungle on the same track. Anyways good luck and if you have no clue what the hell I just was talking about, write back.
S . H . A . F . U . N . K

thanks alot i think i know what your talking about. ill go try it now and tell you what happened.

why is the Redrum staying at 16 instead of 32 in that beat bar on the middle left of redrum.
and everytime i go to another preset it stays at 16

Back