Reason 5/Record 1.5 available August 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir! I will be copping first day out. I don't care what I gotta go without, with the exception of rent, lights, gas, cell phone...well, I guess a lot...lmao. I'ma get it though.

Yessir! I will be copping first day out. I don't care what I gotta go without, with the exception of rent, lights, gas, cell phone...well, I guess a lot...lmao. I'ma get it though.
Im telling you man the best and most cost effective way to do it is to go out before August 25th and Buy Record. Even if you think you do not need Record buy it anyway. They will give u the upgrade to Reason 5 for free and Record 1.5 also for free for buying now. Heres the thing now if you don't like Record for whatever Reason after trying it you can sell it on ebay and get most of your money back or you can keep both after you realize the awesomeness that is Record.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Aug. 25th is now considered a holiday for me!
lol if i had to make a holiday for every update Props made to their software Id have a lot of extra days off.

Im telling you man the best and most cost effective way to do it is to go out before August 25th and Buy Record. Even if you think you do not need Record buy it anyway. They will give u the upgrade to Reason 5 for free and Record 1.5 also for free for buying now. Heres the thing now if you don't like Record for whatever Reason after trying it you can sell it on ebay and get most of your money back or you can keep both after you realize the awesomeness that is Record.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

lol if i had to make a holiday for every update Props made to their software Id have a lot of extra days off.

I think it's 350 now. Do you how much reason 5 will be?

whats 350? Record? I am not sure about the standalone program I have Record for Reason users that only cost me $170 after shipping. As for Reason I bought it 7 years ago and it was $400 then I know the price has come down but I dont know how much. I assume the prices are listed on the props website or any online retailer

You competing? Do we have an actual date I always miss it

i plan on submitting...but if politics plays ANY part in the selection process, i won't get in...lol

i don't know the actual submission open / close dates, but they might not let those dates be known for political pre-screening reasons too...

maybe i'm just reaching tho...we'll see...

Well well well, what up FAM! we got a date now huh? Yeah Yeah Yeah, it's on! I have my $129 dollas ready to cop that joint. KONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! LOL :rofl: That's what's up.

i plan on submitting...but if politics plays ANY part in the selection process, i won't get in...lol

i don't know the actual submission open / close dates, but they might not let those dates be known for political pre-screening reasons too...

maybe i'm just reaching tho...we'll see...
im sure it does everything in the seattle rap scene is about politics

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Well well well, what up FAM! we got a date now huh? Yeah Yeah Yeah, it's on! I have my $129 dollas ready to cop that joint. KONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! LOL :rofl: That's what's up.

i thought u would have been up on this before anyone else lol

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

oh and redbull seattle is September 2nd I think they are still taking beats I saw the thing to apply on their website last night

im sure it does everything in the seattle rap scene is about politics

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

i thought u would have been up on this before anyone else lol

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

oh and redbull seattle is September 2nd I think they are still taking beats I saw the thing to apply on their website last night

Nah I didn't look out or keep checking because no one knew at the time, plus I am in the studio so much I never checked but I knew once it was ready they would announce it.

man i get these updates to my blackberry man. I got google reader on it and I get messages anytime something interesting happens at the props website, nba.com or any of the blogs i am following lol. the only site i actually check to see if anything interesting is going on at is FP lol

My brother, who uses FL now, was interested in checking out the new reason/record. Now if he just buys record now for $170 will he get the updates for both free even though he doesn't have reason 4?

man i get these updates to my blackberry man. I got google reader on it and I get messages anytime something interesting happens at the props website, nba.com or any of the blogs i am following lol. the only site i actually check to see if anything interesting is going on at is FP lol

Man listen I don't wanna see updates, it's like a dam tease, I want my ish now and can't have it lol :rofl: I go to props site to get the hot refills I am looking at some now, they are so dam cheap it's ridiculous and sound crazy. I can't believe how good they sound.

R. Styles, if you buy Reason/Record Duo right now for $449, Purchase this and get a free upgrade to Reason 5 and Record 1.5 when released!

http://www.propellerheads.se/reason5/index.cfm?fuseaction=get_article&article=upgrade-info

Honestly , if I was your brother I would get it. man Props is about to really revolutionize home recording studios and some Major Studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back