Proteus VX Soundfont/Drums

RickySaL

i'm sure most people have seen that Emu released their Proteus VX vst for free recently. its a damn good freebie, but if you use reason like me you'd be missing out. so i did what i usually do and made it reason friendly. i ripped out all the one shot drums, and converted all the patches to soundfont. since Emu released it free anyway i don't see why i can't share these so here they are. reason and mac users now get to join in on the fun. the drums aren't sorted yet, i'm gonna eventually sort them and then stick them in a refill. i'll post that up when i finish it.

Proteus X Composer Bank v. 2.1.zip
Proteus X Drums.zip

yeah, thanks. Im digging the drums from up in here. Less of a resourse hog in reason format 2.

bare props for this one the vsts style of loading dont always aid tha workflow thanks again..

Just to let you guys know I have fixed the cpu usage overloads by updating the fx and modulation, pulled out the patchcords from my mo phatt, x lead, protean drums and proteus as well as sampled them in and finished the banks. I am still key mapping and setting up presets but i have almost 4gbs in my library now and i still have my kurzweil k2000 and all its discs and my yamaha a3000 to pull in. Along with other various fixes I have also fixed the twistaloop feature so it now works correctly and the filter section for the banks I have so far.

Other new features are tons of fx presets, modulation presets, preset knobs and even key tuning. I am going to try to keep everyone with a heads up on this project as soon as its done the fixed vx and proteus library ( now complete ) will be free download as a maintaince fix. The extras are going to be cheap as I have to pay for server space, chicken systems special edition emulator translator and of course my time for the rest of it. Not trying to make a buck here just trying not to go into debt over this project. If you have requests ( must be logical I cant make this the x2 or x3 ) but I will do what I can for those who ask.

-Solace

**EDIT also 24 new filter types and a big supprise for those of you wanting to make your own patches but are not sure how. This will come with a updated PDF explaining ALOT the manual left out as well.

Last edited:
Back