propellerhead ReFUND 1.5????

Do you want your money BACK???

• YES! i want my damn money back!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • NO! i'm glad i bought it; it's was worth it!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad everyone else sees why I plan on closing this thread. You don't marry a chick you met yesterday you don't buy a car before test driving it you don't buy shoes without trying them on the beauty of the net is that he could have tried Record on before buying it. Him not doing so was his mistake. Him not taking accountability for his mistakes is childish. Grown men accept when they made a mistake and learn from it. That's a life fact

I'm glad everyone else sees why I plan on closing this thread

close it...

i've stated my case, other posters have stated theirs...and now the future / potential readers can make more informed decisions on software purchases and slick marketing...

close it...

i've stated my case, other posters have stated theirs...and now the future / potential readers can make more informed decisions on software purchases and slick marketing...

after they read Danoc's threads they are going to buy R+R anyways...

your is one thread of many....

from this point on, all "criticism" threads of software and hardware will be mocked, ridiculed, and closed too...basically.

everyone pointing fingers at me and none at the company...TYPICAL.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

after they read Danoc's threads they are going to buy R+R anyways...

your is one thread of many....

EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.

DaNOC + PROPELLERHEAD's marketing / advertising branch could convince the most conservative of buyers to cop Record...

i'm just here to warn cats that that's not the best idea.

from this point on, all "criticism" threads of software and hardware will be mocked, ridiculed, and closed too...basically.

everyone pointing fingers at me and none at the company...TYPICAL.

please do not take any thing personal...

we have all been there before...

cubase sx3 never worked properly and steinberg admitted...

they stop developing it and came out with cubase 4, which was a $200 upgrade fee...

we have been in you position before and do not take anything personal. take it as a lesson learned....

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.

DaNOC + PROPELLERHEAD's marketing / advertising branch could convince the most conservative of buyers to cop Record...

i'm just here to warn cats that that's not the best idea.

come on!!!!

you use to defend Danoc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back