Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presonus Studio One 2

gmaister22 is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Presonus Studio One 2

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys, anyone tried it yet? It looks awesome and I'm thinking buying it and moving to it from Logic

Ave. is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I got it the day it came out.. i upgraded from S1 (only 99$ upgrade price )... Its a great program. i use it for mixing and recording. I dont make beats much, but i hear nothing but great things about it from beat makers... I use it on a i3 iMac, with an Apogee duet 2 interface and i have had no problems... it comes with Melodyne which is great for editing vocals (and instruments)... The best thing to me about Studio One is knowing that Presonus is REALLY focused on this DAW.. There was already a update 2 days after its release that fixed 2 small bugs (most companies would have waited for a month or so) and Presonus is great about releasing free updates that other DAWs would charge for as an "upgrade".. And also the Forum on the presonus website for Studio One has active memebers of the presonus crew, and not to mention some great people that are willing to help... Also, the intergration with Presonus interfaces with S1 is flawless .... Here is a link to the forum so if you wish to gain some more information you can -----> PreSonus Forum

-Ave

Thanks
    Hmm nice! I'll wait a bit more before buying it though Maybe i should wait till Logic Studio Pro X is out!

BIGpun4EVER is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    i was already impressed with studio one, when i get the cash im upgrading to v2. You cant go wrong with s1, try the demo first to see if its for you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGpun4EVER View Post
    i was already impressed with studio one, when i get the cash im upgrading to v2. You cant go wrong with s1, try the demo first to see if its for you
    It's not that popular for some reason...

Gateway is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Got it 2nd day waited for the servers to clear up some. Loving it and loving how it integrates with Melodyne and with the added midi features it mite be the only daw I use
    Studio One 2.05, M Audio Profire 610, Apogee 200, M Audio BX8s, M Audio DX4s
    http://leaksnow.com

Drethe5th is offline contact @ i80media.com
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gmaister22 View Post
    It's not that popular for some reason...
    Chevy Dodge Chrysler

Protools Logic Cubase

S1 isnt one of the "BIG 3" however that does not at all discount its viablity as a topshelf DAW.

I think they will get recognition soon enough. Reaper has gained steam, just like Ableton Live.
    And on the opposite Sonar has lost some steam as well as Pro Tools.

People try to get gear and programs that are as compatible to their favorite producers or that which their friends and local studios use. Has little to do with comparing best vs worse since we know that they all can do the same thing with exception to work flow. Especialy when you add in plug ins.

Reaper kicks ass, and is cheap, but you dont have the online forum support and wont find it in major studios so that leaves you out in the dark on tutorials, apps and plugs, compatibility and other important things. If your smart, Read the manual, and have patience such a program could be a game changer for you.
    Last edited by Drethe5th; 10-23-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    Dre The 5th
    www.i80media.com
    www.myspace.com/drethe5th
    email: contact@i80media.com
    You can not teach what you do not understand........

Morning_Star is offline ProTools + Reason user
    Thanks
    I really really like the sound of Studio One. I know it shouldn't matter but I really feel like S1 has a very clean sound.
    Macbook Pro i7, Digi 002R, JBL LSR4328, CL7602 mic pre, SM7b, GT66, ProTools 10, Reason 5.

keepinitreal is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I've left Pro Tools for S1 Pro 2
    PARIS <- - -> DETROIT

Gateway is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning_Star View Post
    I really really like the sound of Studio One. I know it shouldn't matter but I really feel like S1 has a very clean sound.
    The audio engine does sounds really clean.
    Studio One 2.05, M Audio Profire 610, Apogee 200, M Audio BX8s, M Audio DX4s
    http://leaksnow.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information