Which one is the best Orchestral VSTi?

H

Hit-Hot

hi there,

unfortunately i have Vienna but i cant use it because Gigastudio is not compatible with my PC (i don't know why...but every time i install it and i try to run it, i get the blue screen of death) so i would like to ask:

is there any other way to run those *.gig files in other program but Gigastudio? How can i run it as a plug in?

if not, could u guys please tell what are the best Orchestral VSTis nowadays? who can more a less match with Vienna in terms of quality / realism?

thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like V.I. One. It's a one stop vst with over 20gb of sounds for only $99. Other than that I like the Orchestral stuff that M-Audio makes. They are multiformat that is compatible with Kontakt and other formats.

hi there,

unfortunately i have Vienna but i cant use it because Gigastudio is not compatible with my PC (i don't know why...but every time i install it and i try to run it, i get the blue screen of death) so i would like to ask:

is there any other way to run those *.gig files in other program but Gigastudio? How can i run it as a plug in?

if not, could u guys please tell what are the best Orchestral VSTis nowadays? who can more a less match with Vienna in terms of quality / realism?

thank you!

In all honesty, for the price of something better than VSL, you might as well buy a PC that can run gigastudio. A 2.2ghz dual core 2gb or higher should run that with no problem. You can track one down for as low as $300($500 for a good one) if you already have a monitor.

In all honesty, for the price of something better than VSL, you might as well buy a PC that can run gigastudio. A 2.2ghz dual core 2gb or higher should run that with no problem. You can track one down for as low as $300($500 for a good one) if you already have a monitor.

damn, i would love to know where you shop...

Back