Ok this is a hard one you software-headz...+ Givaway !!!

KlickBeatz

Predestinated.....
Yo

I am givin away a whole vinyl drums library you can find in my signature if you tell me this....

In the MPCs mostly you have an option called "autochromatic assignment" which does the following thing :

If you have a one shot sample it will spread it across your keys BUT not normally pitched like we know, it timstretches the shots sccording to their key position so its like you have a multisampled instruments out of this one shot...is there any software that can do that ?

Anybody giving me the soltution has a free library !!!

Thanx Alot
KB

In reason, you can just open up the NN-19, and load a single sample (via the folder right above the nn19 display, not the patch load)

It should automatically map the sample to all the keys, and shift them according to distance from root key.

Last edited:
In reason, you can just open up the NN-19, and load a single sample (via the folder right above the nn19 display, not the patch load)

It should automatically map the sample to all the keys, and shift them according to distance from root key.
that doesnt time stretch it it just maps that shot to all keys...he's try'n to keep the tempo the same but change the notes...

lol.... i guess it's not possible cause people arent understanding what time stretching is..."changing tone but not speed of sample..."

You guys ever wondered how people make remixes with songs at a faster or slower pace but the voice of the artist is still the same? that's what he wants to know but with a sample thats spread across the keyboard......hhmmm

it can be done in FL but I don't use that so good luck man...

klick beatz this is exactly what im looking for i posted a thread a couple days ago about this called one shot samples i've seen needlz the producer do it on a couple of his youtube vids but i want to know were to get the samples and how would i get layed out on every single key

unfortunately I tried all the streching algorhythms in fl and none does the work...in the mp3 you can listen to the sample I loaded up...but its getting slower as I go down the keys...and I want it to retain the speed at every key...

I found this quote with google...

"Well, if you turn your sample into rex files I know you can put it in the dr. rex loop player and from there you can mess with the tempo and the whole song will change to stay on beat..."

I also found this video.....this video kinda sucks but i found a use for it in a different way...

Noizy thanx alot man for the effort but its not quite what I was lookin for !

There must be something somewhere...preferred in FL !

Open the drumloop/sample in Fruity Granulizer.

Last edited:
Then I think I don't fully understand what you want to do.
If the Granulizer doesn't do what you want to achieve, then you are not looking after a plugin that preserves the tempo of the sample while playing it at different notes/pitches.
Btw: do you want to trigger the sounds via a MIDI (drum)pad or keyboard controller?

Last edited:
I tried it with the granulizer but it didnt work somehow...
That's weird. It works fine here. What did you epect to happen when you start playing some notes with the sample loaded in the Granulizer and what does actually happen wrong?

Last edited:
Yo actually I must have done something wrong ... I just watched an acepinkter tutorial on the granulizer on youtube...and I guess its exactly what I was lookin for ;) I'll have to get used to it I think....thanx alot again !!!
Do you want the library ??

Great. :) Nice it works.
As for the library: why not? Who would refuse a free drumloop collection? ;)

It works in FL if you set it up right. I've done it to looped samples and they stay timed precisely. I just haven't used FL in a while, so I can't tell you the exact process, but it can be done in the "Audioclip"(it's like a regular sample cell, but slightly different. I wouldn't be surprised if the samplecell can do it as well, it has loop and timestretch options built in.

audioclip.JPG
the granulizer works as well, but I remember this being the quickest way to do it, I just haven't used FL heavy in a while and forgot the trick, but it lies in how you set the "loop" and "timestretch" options.

Last edited:
Back