Note repeat in Ableton Live???

me1999now

I'm using an MPD24 with Ableton Live 8 and I am wondering if there is a function in Live to recreate the note repeat function found in the MPC. I want to be able to use this function to help with programming hi hat patterns and drum rolls.

Thanks for the response bro. That's good to know but do I go about using note repeat to begin with? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Is there a particular instrument or effect that I need to use? I was thinking maybe the arpeggiator but there as has to be another way.

ableton_beat_repeat.png

(not exactly the same thing, but doable with BR)

@krushing good call and good looks on that one bro. I'm going to definitely play around with the Beat Repeat today.

It should just trigger like an mpc. you dont need beat repeat for that. just hold note repeat and the pad of your choice while the track is playing.

@Jimini87 I have an MPD24 and not an MPD32 or an actual MPC. My device doesn't have a note repeat button or function. That's why I'm trying to see if Live has it so I can assign it to a button on the MPD24 to act like the note repeat button found on the MPC and MPD32.

Back