The newest MPC 3000 Groove Templates for Reason 4.0

Yup, I use them all the Time and be aware that the true MPC Groove is within the MIDI Templates, and not the Rex-Templates, thats what I noticed......but they truly BANG !!!!

yeah, pess extracted the rex-files as a groove reference dor the regroove and the midi groove as regroove template....the midi regroove templates are the sh!t !!! ;)

ok what am i doing wrong? i downloaded it and put the file in my samples folder. im thinkin thats where i went wrong but im not sure where to put it. need help asap

WildWayne23 said:
ok what am i doing wrong? i downloaded it and put the file in my samples folder. im thinkin thats where i went wrong but im not sure where to put it. need help asap

its a groove template..

i only know how to use in reason 4.0 its a monster... so monstrous im not talking about it no more! .. j/k

reaason can do more than the mpc 2000 now..... bieng that reason is modular :). Music skills with engineering skills will put you on the reason express.

Ive been using the Regroove quite a bit latley. I will down load these files and get to work. I met Peff last month at the Reason Convention in LA.

HE IS A BEAST WITH IT ! ! ! !

Back