"Media Problem" in Reason 3.0

eightysix

I keep getting this message when I try to save, copy or paste or things like that:

Media Problem

This operation could not be completed due to a media related problem

Anyone know the issue? If I leave my computer and come back in a few hours, it sometimes works. But it's wack cuz it's a serious speedbump and ruins my flow.

You're trying to save to a cd rom drive or some other directory that is write-protected/encrypted. Or your HD is dying.

i tried saving it to other locations already and it still doesn't seem to work. what do you mean my HD is dying? i have plenty of room, so...

Peace eighty that is strange to me, uninstall it and reinstall it again the whole Reason 3.0. I never ran into that problem. Are you using Save As or you trying to bounce to disk?

ive just had the same ppproblem, ive been workin on a beat since yday, and 2day it gives the media error, alll my beats open except that single one

You move a file or 2.
How is reason to know where it is.

I am not getting this copy and pasting with media.
need more info to help

Last edited by a moderator:
wont work, stills ame problem, its really annoying!! i had the beat almost finished and ryt wer i want it!

m333_afy said:
ive just had the same ppproblem, ive been workin on a beat since yday, and 2day it gives the media error, alll my beats open except that single one

Man, I had the exactly same problem today!! And I've been workin' on my beat in 2 days now as you did, and almost without any breaks! If I don't get my .Rns file up n' running again, I'm dead! Cause I really wanted to send this track to a label, I'm really satisfied with it!
Have you solved this problem yet mate?

Best Regards!
Chris.

I got a sweet @ss song I made on Reason 4 a few weeks ago and went to try and open it..."Media Related Problem"
There's nothing I can figure out to fix this issue so I guess it's just a lost track!

Woho! Cheer up my friends! I just found I site where you can send your .RNS file and get it fixed!!!
Visit--->
damn! I'm not allowed to post links yet at the forum, cause I'm a rookie, but hey PM me if you want this site, I think it's really awesome! And I will post here If they fixed my .RNS file.

Read the info about them at the site! It sounds great, I just mailed them, hope to get an answer soon!

Media Problem Reason 3

Can you email me site to fix rns files with this problem?
My email is peterlawrence@live.com.au

Woho! Cheer up my friends! I just found I site where you can send your .RNS file and get it fixed!!!
Visit--->
damn! I'm not allowed to post links yet at the forum, cause I'm a rookie, but hey PM me if you want this site, I think it's really awesome! And I will post here If they fixed my .RNS file.

Read the info about them at the site! It sounds great, I just mailed them, hope to get an answer soon!

Visit--->

Hey my friend,

is it really all true you're talking about repairing RNS file?...If so Please, help me! :banghead: working for days and f%#@ up my tune. Can't open my file....cant be completed because of media problem. Help me patrickacid@hotmail.com thanx man.

Back