Logic won't let me record stereo style! Only the left channel.

patgelose1

I was recording just fine with my keyboard connected to my TASCAM US-122 USB interface with an instrument cable today then all of the sudden...

I could only hear the keyboard in the left side of my headphones. I tried the other line-in and then I could only hear myself on the right side.

If I record with the track set to mono it is fine but why won't it work when the track is set to stereo?

What went wrong here? Keep in mind, it was working just fine but in between takes it cuts one side out. And all of my pan adjustments are equal.

funny you say that....

I had a similar problem where I could only hear center and left......when I panned right there was only lows

my solution was new monitors

Wow, is this a real question?

Just in case.

Think about it. You plug in the keyboard to one input, you get audio on one side on a stereo signal. you plug it in the other input, you get audio on the other side of the stereo signal.

It's working perfectly. Now, if you want both sides, then plug in two cables from the keyboard to the audio device.

he clearly said it was just working fine...im having the same problem with a mic would really like to find a solution

record in mono a single input is fine

record in stereo you need two inputs for it to be fine

in other words your initial question contains the answer as well

Back