issue with effect plugins in FL on Midi Outs which control a fantom X

SaruBeatz

Hi guys!

I got me a fantom yesterday and set it up like described in a youtube video tutorial (cant post a link because of my post count yet but its title is "Tutorial: How to Use the Roland Fantom X-8 Internal Patches with FL Studio" )

Anyway that tutorial tells me its possible to use the fantom x patches in FL by setting up different things like setting port number of the fantom output to 0, and then controlling the fantom patches via a "midi out" patch in FL.
It works so far but it seems like my mixer is having some issues with it.

For example when i turn down the volume to 0%, you can still hear the fantom patch very loud - it seems like just a few db lower.
EQ , Filters or Phaser seem to have very few effect on the patch too when you add them.

Does anyone know how to fix that?
I'm sorry for my bad language if you have any questions just tell me and i'm trying to answer as good as possible :)

Thanks

yo you got to record that midi to audio first and throw that actual audio recording clip into fl's track and mixer before you start using fx on the sound.. that midi is just data so it wont be abale to detect the audio fx, because that midi is just data recorded and sent back to your keyboard, unless im so oldschool that these new keyboards got some crazy shit added to em. lol

Back