How many bars in the playlist is 16 bars (FL Studio)

R

rawdog805

Just like the topic states... how many bars in the FL studio sequencer is 16 bars? or say I have the snare on the 2 and the 4 how many snare hits would sixteen bars be?? 16 correct???

16 bars in hiphop that is??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. FL's step sequencer steps are 16th's. As long as you have your step sequencer pattern set on 4 it will equal one bar.

no its supposed to be 4 bars. if ur step is set to 4. if u have it set to 4 and have 16 i think ur verse will be extra long. I'm not sure i really am not postive I usually have it set 4 steps to a bar and then on the playlist i have it on 4 bars as a verse and 2 for hook.. it all really depends on u..

in the default playlist resolution 1 bar is 1 grey square i make most of my patterns in 2 bars and somtimes i might even do a 16 bar pattern for more complex songs

ALIASTrP said:
in the default playlist resolution 1 bar is 1 grey square i make most of my patterns in 2 bars and somtimes i might even do a 16 bar pattern for more complex songs

Whats the default resolution?? medium??

So if I have my step sequencer set to 8 then that would be 2 bars??

Last edited by a moderator:
16 bars in the playist is 16 bars in real time.

ALIASTrP said:
16 bar pattern!!! damn!!

Last edited:
Relevent Muzik said:
okay so the little box where u canpick ur number on the step sequencer should be 4? or leave it at default
are you talkin about the box in the left hand corner of the step sequencer

you can raise a single pattern up to 64 steps (4 bars). That's how i do it. That way, in the playlist, 4 pattern blocks is 16 bars. To adjust your sequencer to 64 steps, look at the "--" in the upper left corner of the step sequencer.

on the step sequencer where the defualt is 4 i always set it to 8 thats how i make my beats

Back