how to make reason beats clear and professional sounding

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
lol, you got me, I didn't know they had a 4 band compressor. Looking now. Or are you asking how to do 4 band paralell compression with what they provide?
They have a preset in reason. I think he was asking is that the best preset to use.

yea tell me somethin does reason give you that industry sound you need or should i stop tryin in reason and use pro tools? this guy i knw who make beats told me all he use is reason and if you knw who gorilla zoe is he made the beat to the song talk back on the mixtape i am alanta. Im tryna get on that level i tried to get help from him but he want tell me anything else what you think?

Idk of you can get 100% professional sound from reason, but if you learn the tools I think you can get a decent sound. I usually rewire into Logic/pro tools.

If you look at youtube vids of dj babu, he shows how he uses reason to make beats and it sounds pretty crisp to me.

This is an old thread. But "What you know about that" was made with Reason and MPC3000 for drums and sequencing.

Its not reason my friend. You simply have to know how to mix and master. Try panning, use your eq, compression is key, all these things apply and many more things also. Just practice i guess. Watch tutorials.

Back