how to get trap type 808 bass with redrum in Reason 5?

M

midwestflexin

i'll keep this short. i'm rewiring reason 5 into fl studio. and i know how to make trap type 808s in fl studio. drag a 808 sample into the sequencer. take it to piano roll. then change which keys you want the pattern to be etc etc. but how would i do that in reason with redrum? i'm really falling in love with reason all over again and want to use redrum as my main drum module because i love the samples and the way it helps my work flow. but the fact that i cant edit certain steps in a pattern to my complete liking is rather irritating. any help would be much appreciate.

why not use kong instead and use the 808 kits that come standard with it - you can still use redrum to trigger the sample in kong if you want

Last edited:
why not use kong instead and use the 808 kits that come standard with it - you can still use redrum to trigger the sample in kong if you want

the thing is i dont know how to do that with kong either

the I prescribe a little bit of reading the manual for you to begin with - it will guide you on how to use the sub modules in kong and how to search the library of sounds available for it

Last edited:
Back