Hardware vs DAW(computer based)

Sqito said:
You pay 4 dollars for a gallon of gasoline? Man, that's actually dirt cheap. Over here the price is about 1,50€ per liter. A gallon is roughly 4 liters ~ 6 € for a gallon ~ $9.30 ... damn.

Exactly. The reason why is because the value of the dollar is soo low. America doesn't export anything but weapons and BEATS BABY!!!

Xabiton said:
I think if the government started regulating gas it would actually do a lot more for the economy than the stimulus checks. Gas has become a bill now more than something u just get without thinking about it. My car died on me 2 months ago and I realized that I am saving $200 a month by not driving. I was putting $50 in my tank a week thats crazy.

im sure i can figure something out lol. I think I need a hybrid car tho

I just filled my Trailblazer up today. $57 of 89 octane. I was working a good 40 miles from my house a few months ago, and I had to fill up almost twice a week. My gas bill for SUV was about $400 a month. My heating gas is combined with my electricity. Thank God the weather is getting warmer. I was spending close to $600 a month on heat and electricity.

Last edited:
Back