Fruity Loops VS MPC

i would like to know how "a lot",Jiten.
Doesnt matter if it can be controlled by a midi devices,I wanna know on a live set-up,playing in front of real people.....does it crash,or any problem with latency?and if not,what's a good spec for ya pc to have to make it run smoothly?

Fluxtah,how about Halion played live?if u tried,what was ya set-up?

Hey Mattb, I havent tried it live as such but yeh, i would trust it in a live situation.

i have quite a powerfull pc 1.7ghz athlon XP with a delta 1010 LT soundcard, ive heard of people taking out gigasampler on 350mhz PC's before with no problems, im sure Halion could handle it too.

well lets see, till i'am playin with the demo i've never faced a problem like its crashing and low latency, thas becoz i'ma not workin trough it. my pc is 350 P-II, and its fine but it isnt filling my needs yet, due to less musical potential...i'am buyin a iMac now, but if u're havein a live rig, with a halion, and u're pc crashes due to some reasons like low letancy or anyother reason, what will u be......? a surd standing infront of the people thinking what am i gonna do now...! so it better to have a nice pc, with a high latency or potential and good power to take upon, like flux, his pc config seems just fine to me. dont have to any risks on the stage infront of the crowd u can loose u're name and prosperity that is being given to u, as the best dj on the stage !

:angel:

Last edited:
Back