Fruity Loops 3.5!!!

Well, Brother, i'am also as exited as u are. it's gonna dance till it comes to the newer version. wat do u think did they do anything new to improve the sound quality and other stuff??

:confused:

hope

Lets hope they did, man fruity loops just keeps on getting better. . . imagine what its gonna be like when FL 4.0 comes out ;)

WEll i hope it gonna.......... be a sucess , and will join the list of cubase and logic, like it'll be used professionaly. and that definetly gonna blow up everything. why go far, the new version, u can use floops 3.5 as a vsti in cubase, isnt that pretty. now u can use both reason and floops with cubase the proefessional. its gonna be now whole studio on a single PC.

HELL.:bat:

it will , hey this can be possible, there is this software , Phatmatik rex file player, by bitshift audio, it can play reason rex files, and it can be used as vsti. imagine reason loops pumpin up in floops. HAHA. http://www.bitshiftaudio.com/ check it out.

i really just cant wait for this release. Any info on an official release date?

glo

well dude its like a slicer like thing and u can play with the loops slices like the filter, the lfo, ADSR, etc. u can give efx to the sliced samples seperatly and then render it as a full loops, like the modified one. controls are very cool on this sh!t. and can be used as a vsti. floops 3.4 supports it. but uve got to slice u'
re samples manually, i dont know if it does automatically. u can play around with synthlines too. i'am still checking its demo. but if u wanna hear some cool stuff, check the website,and hear some demos.

:cool:

Back