Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

noblewordz is offline sexing your mother
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I can host this if you want, so you don't need to mess with the URL.

patliean1 is offline Patro Lind
    Axiom 25 right here please.
    "Why are you calling it Reasons ... with an "S" like that?" - dansgold
    MBox 2 Mini Connectiv/Torq 1.04 ElectroVoice RE20 Mic
    M-Audio Trigger Finger, Axiom 25, KeyRig 49, & BX5a Monitors
    Technics SL 1200 MKII Shure M44-7 Numark Mixer

b.l.g. is offline Universal Soldier
    I downloaded this awhile back in another thread, thanx for this man.
    It has helped me out quite abit, and i use it almost everytime i use fl.

BlackTee is offline I Make Beats!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsTruth
    I posted this a good while back, and it seems people really responded well to it, though no one seemed to say anything to me about it until the thread got lost.

Point is, this is a preset I created for FPC plugin in FL Studio for those of you who like to SAMPLE.....do NOT use this preset for drums or anything else other then chopping up samples. If you're a fan of the Edison plugin then this is the PERFECT preset for you.

Long story short, all pads on the FPC have been set to interrupt each other, and they all correspond to consecutive keys on your MIDI controller (provided you have one). For example, PAD 1 would be controlled by the C key, PAD 2 controlled by the C# key, PAD # controlled by the D key, etc. no more random spaced out keys for your samples. I'll even do a video tomorrow showing how I chop up records. So once again here's the settings this will give you:

1 - All pads/samples set to interrupt each other
    2 - All samples now controlled by consecutive keys on your controller, making sample arranging that much easier
    3 - All samples will be dumped to mixer channel 1, which means you can chop a whole record, map it out and you'll automatically be able to add effects via the mixer
    4 - all pads set to their loudest, so you can just turn down the FPC plugin volume as a whole.

I had planned on doing some further editing to this preset but the emails/PMs i've been getting for this are overwhelming...im just wondreing if so many people knew about the thread, why the HAYLLL they didn't just download the file :confused:

Anyway, enjoy.

Directions:

Download and paste into your C:\program files\image-line\FL Studio\data\patches\plugin presets\generators\FPC folder.

Oh yeah, before I forget, here's the file

2jaze program default.fst - 0.01MB - by now you should know what to replace the **** with.....i'll give you a hint: it rhymes with bShare
    thanks for the re-u fam.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitt
    props for reposting this even though i already have one for my MPD (the original keys they use for the FPC r setup to use with the MPD n ****)

if anyone wants an fpc preset for use w/ the axiom pads post here.
    i woulndnt mind a preset for the axiom 25 myself.
    Last edited by BlackTee; 08-05-2007 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

theinquisition is offline As Above So Is Below11:11
    thank you thank you thank you thank you

iif yall dont got the mpd 24.. and all you got is a keyb... use direct wave set the polyphony value to mono... and the adsr realese all the way up

jigdagod is offline Registered User
    appreciate the link. I'm going to try this out when I get a chance.

Rane Supreme is offline Registered User
    I'll even do a video tomorrow showing how I chop up records.
    How can I find that video. It could help me alot. Thx!

HeIsTruth is offline Registered User
    Hadn't really considered what the default preset was for....always thought it was weird like that for a reason though.

This set up works best (if not only) with a midi keyboard. pad-hardware i would imagine would require different.

Next, I'll post how to really freak with Edison.

Keep hip-hope alive

Quote Originally Posted by noblewordz
    I can host this if you want, so you don't need to mess with the URL.

If you feel like enough ppl would benefit from it, sure

Anyone know why FL took the Subwoofer bass preset/patch out of post-FL5 versions?
    Last edited by HeIsTruth; 09-08-2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

GoodMoney is offline "...don't get lost."
    Soon as I get a chance I'm a d/a this here but the ppl wit da axiom, all u gotta do is open fpc, and then if u go to the note value for fpc (which represents the note on ur controller to press to trigger that pad) an pull it all the way down it will say "lrn" or learn. Now once u dat, hit a pad on ur axiom and the pad will automatically be set to the pad on the fpc. Do that with each pad until they are all set. And then go to the fpc options button in da left corner and go down to save preset an there u have it. An axiom preset for the pads.

Hope that made since! 1.

HeIsTruth is offline Registered User
    ^^ perfect sense.....my preset are for the samplers, that way all your samples go to one mixer channel. Its also cool for drum "breaks" as well, unless you route your chops in breaks, to different channels

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information