Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

HeIsTruth is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

Sign in to disable this ad
    I posted this a good while back, and it seems people really responded well to it, though no one seemed to say anything to me about it until the thread got lost.

Point is, this is a preset I created for FPC plugin in FL Studio for those of you who like to SAMPLE.....do NOT use this preset for drums or anything else other then chopping up samples. If you're a fan of the Edison plugin then this is the PERFECT preset for you.

Long story short, all pads on the FPC have been set to interrupt each other, and they all correspond to consecutive keys on your MIDI controller (provided you have one). For example, PAD 1 would be controlled by the C key, PAD 2 controlled by the C# key, PAD # controlled by the D key, etc. no more random spaced out keys for your samples. I'll even do a video tomorrow showing how I chop up records. So once again here's the settings this will give you:

1 - All pads/samples set to interrupt each other
    2 - All samples now controlled by consecutive keys on your controller, making sample arranging that much easier
    3 - All samples will be dumped to mixer channel 1, which means you can chop a whole record, map it out and you'll automatically be able to add effects via the mixer
    4 - all pads set to their loudest, so you can just turn down the FPC plugin volume as a whole.

I had planned on doing some further editing to this preset but the emails/PMs i've been getting for this are overwhelming...im just wondreing if so many people knew about the thread, why the HAYLLL they didn't just download the file :confused:

Anyway, enjoy.

Directions:

Download and paste into your C:\program files\image-line\FL Studio\data\patches\plugin presets\generators\FPC folder.

Oh yeah, before I forget, here's the file

2jaze program default.fst - 0.01MB - by now you should know what to replace the **** with.....i'll give you a hint: it rhymes with bShare
    Last edited by HeIsTruth; 06-16-2007 at 11:35 AM.

lilbigjoe28 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks
    The link is not working son.. This is doe.. i would love to be able to downlad it.
    Email:Joeswaymusic@tmail.com
    Aim: JoeSwayMusic
    [B]FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON THE MYSPACE:[/B]
    [U][url]http://www.myspace.com/joeswaymusica[/url]
    [/U][URL="http://www.soundclick.com/joesway"][COLOR=red]www.soundclick.com/joesway[/COLOR][/URL]

Thanks
    apparently you can't read directions, my son. try reading the WHOLE link.

FOR THE TECHNICALLY RETARDED:

CLICK THE LINK...IT WILL NOT WORK...YOU WILL SEE ****** IN THE BROWSER. REPLACE IT WITH Z-S-H-A-R-E....NO HYPHENS
    Last edited by HeIsTruth; 06-17-2007 at 12:51 AM.
    likes this.

lilbigjoe28 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks
    Yo what's the piont of starting a post trynna help people if your gonna be an ******* about it?.. But anyways man I don't need your link anymore son...I been figured out how to do the cut offs..for some reason I thought this was some new special preset I didn't know about... but you can keep your link and your attidude dawg.1
    Email:Joeswaymusic@tmail.com
    Aim: JoeSwayMusic
    [B]FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON THE MYSPACE:[/B]
    [U][url]http://www.myspace.com/joeswaymusica[/url]
    [/U][URL="http://www.soundclick.com/joesway"][COLOR=red]www.soundclick.com/joesway[/COLOR][/URL]

Thanks
    Again, read the post.

The POINT is putting it up because i was getting TONS of requests about it, so i wanted to repost this rather than send it to each individual one-by-one. Everything you write shows you didn't read. I said it's a preset i put together to make life easier....so where does the whole "i thought this was a special preset i didn't know about" come in? You figured how to do cut offs? Great for you mebucko, but that's not even the only thing i configured in this preset so.....your point?

lol @ "i dont need your link anymore son".... however, the other 1,000 people who wanted it--especially the countless fellas who let me know they missed the forum the first time around, are free to download it though
    Last edited by HeIsTruth; 06-17-2007 at 02:03 AM.

SoundVolution is offline Universal Soldier
    Thanks
    Good post. Good job HeIsTruth.

This goes hand in hand with these Edison tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/samplesimple

FL will be that sh!t.

cwrite is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Let us know when them vids are done. And if none of us had our attitudes, what would we have to laugh at when reading these at work?
    Public Defendaz - Hip Hop Music For The People
    http://publicdefendaz.bandcamp.com

patliean1 is offline Patro Lind
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigjoe28
    Yo what's the piont of starting a post trynna help people if your gonna be an ******* about it?.. But anyways man I don't need your link anymore son...I been figured out how to do the cut offs..for some reason I thought this was some new special preset I didn't know about... but you can keep your link and your attidude dawg.1
    I didn't know people on a message board could catch feelings from someone who was actually was TRYING to be helpful to those who are ungrateful. Thank You HeIsTruth.
    "Why are you calling it Reasons ... with an "S" like that?" - dansgold
    MBox 2 Mini Connectiv/Torq 1.04 ElectroVoice RE20 Mic
    M-Audio Trigger Finger, Axiom 25, KeyRig 49, & BX5a Monitors
    Technics SL 1200 MKII Shure M44-7 Numark Mixer

DirtyThirdBeats is offline Registered User
    Thanks

bobsmitt is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    props for reposting this even though i already have one for my MPD (the original keys they use for the FPC r setup to use with the MPD n ****)

if anyone wants an fpc preset for use w/ the axiom pads post here.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information