Thread: FL studio .Wav Rendering

66GonZo is offline Registered User

FL studio .Wav Rendering

Sign in to disable this ad
    everytime i render my .Flp file into .Wav it makes the song much shorter than when I render it .Mp3.. anyone know why it is doing this??

Villainaire is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by 66GonZo View Post
    everytime i render my .Flp file into .Wav it makes the song much shorter than when I render it .Mp3.. anyone know why it is doing this??
    make sure it's in pattern mode rather than loop mode, and just save it as a .wav rather than a loop package.

astroidmist is offline Registered User
    The MP3 codec is also known to have bug in it like that. OGG and FLAC and ALAC and M4A don't do that. I read about it on a site that had a huge list of the tested and proven flaws of MP3 coding. Sometimes MP3's even clip too believe it or not.

ednom is offline XTC the XT-at-i-C
    ^^^i think u r refering to the ms of silence before the song comes in...but the op didnt specify the issue...how short is sort...is it0.0009 seconds or is it two hours...details dude

astroidmist is offline Registered User
    yeah good point. we need more details

66GonZo is offline Registered User
    well wen i render it in mp3 the song will be the full length (2-3 min) then wen i render it .Wav the song will be about half or less (00:30-1 min) and also i noticed wen it was in wav it was skipping beats every once in a while... {{{alwayzgon.bandcamp.com/track/wonka-bars}}} at about 1:06 ull here the first skip and theres more throughout after that.. also this is nowher near the whole song. but yea i kno its repetive.

misterbrownstone is offline Registered User

that sounds nuts. unless you rendered by mistake on pattern mode and not playlist mode. or maybe you highlighted a section in the playlist and its only rendering that certain section.

Villainaire is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by misterbrownstone View Post
    that sounds nuts. unless you rendered by mistake on pattern mode and not playlist mode. or maybe you highlighted a section in the playlist and its only rendering that certain section.
    This is a likely possibility.

Last edited by Villainaire; 01-26-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information