Fl studio is da bomb...

U

UpnComer

That is, if you know how to work it, ... and you got the right sounds.

Ive had it for 10 + years and im still learning stuff.

I made a decent trap beat the other day and im makin about a beat every day.

I just get better and better.

I got komplete synths, syrtus, ... theres so much complexity to it all though.

It's a deep program but if you get into it you can easily lay down some serious heat.

Peace to everybody using FL. Lets help each-other get better.

I'll share info with u guys if u share some with me.

I never really knew how much swing to put into my tracks, and i dont know if the mpc template things are worth it.

Sytrus is kinda comlicated, wish i knew it better.

Sooner or later, every one's negative bias towards FL Studio will fade away. It's pretty much unlimited as far as Hip Hop and Pop instrumentals are concerned. The simplicity is a gift and a curse though. Once you find your niche you tend to stick with it. But I've never seen easier automation and sampling in any other DAW. You may not be able to record audio like Pro Tools but who cares? You can knock out 10 beats a day if you had it in you. I'm still using 9 but I do enjoy 10. The sound quality doesn't compare to Logic or Reason yet but the ability to point and click is the greatest advantage I can think of.

I agree that daily it seems like the hate for FL Studio seems to decline, especially to what it used to be when I first started using it. Its a great program and really if you do your research, youll be amazed at how many of the top hip hop singles and tracks were created on it. Cant hate on that since most of us want to be in that same position.

I use Fl studio but sometimes i feel like it can be a pain in the ass i agree that its pretty good and all but sometimes it crashes and crap like that glitchs or something i have a really good computer too, i just think that Fl studio has its bugs.

i dont ever seem to cross any bugs in fl10. earlier versions would always corrupt my files, had to reinstall it seemed to fix it i dont know man it was strange, but fl10 seems solid, i didnt like it at first because the blocks are gone but now i love it, i like it better now than ever.. got my hands on some nice plugins, i plan to buy omnisphere real soon.. any mixing tips are always welcome. I too am learning new things constantly, even by accadent sometimes.. but yea, any mixing tips are always welcome here lol

I can make a cool beat, but by the time im done making it, i have to sequence it, ... which really wears on my nerves...sequencing is my weakness...

man jump on the native instrument train mixed in with some sylenth and cakewalk plugins. Boom you have deadmau5 tracks. Fl is ****in legit!

Back