Thread: FL Studio 9 starts freezing everytime I hit play or record.

illegal o is offline Member

FL Studio 9 starts freezing everytime I hit play or record.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Yo guys

ive been using FL for 6 months now. really got into it bout 2 months ago so i got the akai mpk 25.

after using it for about 2 weeks, the problem occured

basically this is whats wrong

when i start fl studio, i can use the keyboard fine, no sound delays, nothing. however, when i hit record, suddenly FL starts to freeze, the clock starts going from 00:00:00 to 00:00:06 and then back down. but it does this really fast and keeps doing it. i donno how significant this is, but im just stating everything i know.

i first thought this was FL studio's fault. so i reinstalled it and it still didnt work. when i tried agian, and fl started to freeze, i unplugged the mpk 25s usb from my pc and the freezing stopped...

i have called akai who were off no service at all and i have looked all over the internet and cant find anyone with the same problem, however im hopefull that someone can help me as i REALLY wanna get back 2 making beats with my keyboard.

thanks in advance

illegal o

bump for desperation

please people try n help me

i reaaaaaaaaaaaally want to make beats again, and i really have no idea anymore as to what i can do to fix this ****

DBawls is offline Senior Member
    maybe you should try to reinstall the driver software for the keyboard...if that doesnt solve your problem then i would try a different keyboard and see if that works...it could also be an issue with your computer...juz keep all of these things in mind when you are troubleshooting software/hardware issues
    In yo mouth

thx for replyin

after bumpin my thread i saw that someone posted a link to the new FL studio demo, 9.0.3, i downloaded it, and now it works agian

but i had already tried what u recommened. for both the keyboard and fl studio, i even deleted my old versions of fl studio

but now it works so im one happy motherf

Thread Information