FL Studio?

UnkNowNGenius

Which one is the most popular?

arrow_down.gif
FL Studio + ALL Plugins Bundle

arrow_down.gif
FL Studio Signature Bundle

FL Studio Producer Edition

There's a big price difference, tried out the demo (heard that the demo is the priciest one, with all plugins bundle?)

Which one should one get...

---------- Post added 06-24-2012 at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-21-2012 at 11:29 AM ----------

no help?

For most people I would say it should be.

Take a read at the features list. Does it meet your needs?

Or just save up another $100 to get the Signature bundle.

Last edited:
I think the signature would be a better choice, will it cost as much if I buy the producer edition then upg to the signature later?

Yeah, the signature edition is better value for money.

For you to have the signature edition after buying the producer edition you'd need to buy the plugins listed. The price for buying them separately is the "Price" column, and under the "You pay" column is the price you are paying when you buy the signature edition to start out with.

Product
Price
You pay
DirectWave (FL/VSTi)$99.00$35.45
Hardcore (FL/VST/AU)$99.00$35.45
Maximus (FL/VSTi)$189.00$67.68
Sytrus (FL/VSTi)$179.00$64.10
Soundfont Player (FL Only)$35.00$12.53
VideoPlayer (FL Only)$35.00$12.53
FL Studio Producer Edition$199.00$71.26
Total
$835.00$299.00

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
I can afford the producer edition, is it worth having FL studio if you only can afford the producer edition?
Well if your looking to make beats only the XXL I totally recommend. I bought the XXL bundle back in 08 and I love the program. Of course I have updates for life. I use it for everything. And alot of producers might laugh at this but I use it for vocal recording, mixing, and mastering vocals and entire songs. Plus mastering entire albums. Ive had radio play in my local area in the New Orleans, Louisiana area using FL. Of course you do need the right external hardware and mics to dictate that warm pro sound. Not the cheap stuff. LOL I teach on Youtube how I do it in FL Studio 10 and I have quite a following.

I noticed that FL Studio's 0dB is nt loud enough. I don't think it is th same as the real digital audio maximum. I've noticed that when mastering no matter how much I compress and limit, it simply isn't loud compared to commercial tracks (e.g david guetta stuff). I did an experiment and after "mastering" on fl studio, I exported the track and amplified on adobe audition. I amplified by about 4mdB and I didn't get any clipping! I think that's so far the ONLY fault I have with fl studio (great program for making beats though!). Btw, I use fl studio 10.0.9.

I run the producer edition.
Image-Line's VSTs are good, but they aren't the best. I would say go with that and experiment with what you like and want.
No sense blowing money on the huge bundle if you wont end up using it all.

Just my $.02

I personally bought the signature bundle, it may be a little pricey but well worth it in the end. And as stated above, you can always purchase any of their VST's to your likeing.

just make sure whatever you purchase you get the life time free update option of it
I run Producer Edition
I have the VSTs I want
and found a nice Soundfont player for free

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

if your strap for cash get the producer edition now, and then wait to the end of the year when they have their 50% of sale, and then upgrade to the Signature bundle. you wont regret it. Maximus adds a nice polish/loudness to your final mix.

Get the Producer's Edition. The plugins that come with FL Studio are good, but there are plenty others that would be better buying seperately (Native Instruments).

Back