FL Studio 10 Rendering WAV Freeze

lu1

Hi guys this is my first ever post. I know theree must be alot of these kinda posts but this is really frustrating.

Im a novice(ish) producer, using fl studio for a couple of years now. I updated my 1gb ram to 2gb ram around 6 days ago now. Pc seems to be running slightly smoother. But the last 3 days almost im trying to render wav files of important project, 512 sample rate 24 bit, mixer trrack split. It keeps on freezing, so frustrating. Ive googled as much as poss, changed things reseted fl studio, no luck. only once its rendered on 256 sample rate, now it just wont. Grr feel like giving up, i have whole day to complete project but no luck. Any suggestions.

And apologies for long winded question. i never really had trouble with it before i have 2 engineers with my previous projects and all rendered and sent thru fine.

My specs arent great but iv worked on a older and slower pc and still got results..

intel celeron 335 (r) cpu 2.80ghz
2.79 ghz, 2.00 gb of Ram

Thanks alot guys

lu1

Last edited:
512 or 256 as a sample rate for a WAV doesn't make any sense. If you're talking about bitrate, that only applies for rendering to mp3s.

Sorry i meant the quality resampling on the bottom left box on the fl studio rendering part, 256 sinc 512 sinc etc. I managed to render in the end by disabling the multi thread and multi mix options, align tick length, all 4 boxes. Weird as its never given me trouble before, i guess i have to play about around these settings if it were to ever happen again.

Thanks for reply

Back