Fl studi0 9 mpc 3k groove templates-by-the truth

Im going jus try youtube once more it probably take till tommorrow ..if it gets done quaicker i'll post the vid tonight ..

Last edited:
A Truth, those snares were Crack'in! A little too loud for my taste but, Gd loud. I know it's Compression!...Mind tell'in me OR us how you went about the snare process? Just curious.

I'll let you hear one of mines pretty soon.

ok i followed the video, but its still not doing it individual for me, i am using the step sequencer, like if i have want the high hats at 74% 75, every thing is changes to 74 75

ok i followed the video, but its still not doing it individual for me, i am using the step sequencer, like if i have want the high hats at 74% 75, every thing is changes to 74 75
i dont get what ur try in to explain ..i tried to cover all my bases ..hope i did ,

sorry for the quality ..only cam i have for now..

my bad i typed that horribly lol, but pretty much when i am trying to get my high hats at 74%, and I want my snare at 62% but when every i put a new template in for one of the drums they all change to the one i put in.

So say i have my hihats at 74 and i go to the snare and put in 62%, the hihats will also go to 62%.

i tried high lighting them and putting them in diff notes on the piano roll but still does the same thing.

sorry if its still comfusing on what i am trying to say.

I dont know, its easy jus add the quantize its not to complicatin, IM STILL WONDERING WHY IT AINT WRKIN RIGHT ON UR FL ,CAUSE IT SHOULD BE QWIK AN FAST..

Last edited:
good looks truth

Last edited by a moderator:
If any body makes a good tutorial give me shout OUT ,, ..the truth ...showing all the ways to use them ,,

Last edited:
Back