Finally went legit :)

Im nt gna lie i started w a cracked reason4 bc i didnt kno if dis was gna b a phase 4 me..bt den i started to buy midi controllers..monitors..quality headphones..tuntables..i stacked up n gt da real reason4 n ableton suite8 i guess it was my way of sayin this is wat i wna do..

i have a can of whale meat if you want to try it, its your xab. but you gotta eat where i can see. dunno how to cook it. lol

lotsa heavy metals in anything that far up the food chain though. though i hear in japan you can get whale bacon and that seems magic. bacon the size of your leg ... .. .. ... .. .. .

one nice thing that's been happening is that its a lot easier for the debutante's like me to get software legitly for cheap. between Reaper and Renoise i have a pretty damn powerful setup for a very affordable price.

not to mention the tons of free trackers out there.

Does your wife know how to cook that whale meat? I may have to tell my girl to google that shit lol

omg you guys dont know how to cook meat? you put it in a hot pan, let it lay there for a little while, then you turn it over and let the other side get done. simple!

You dont cook all meat the same way because not all meat is the same. Cooking is a passion of mine so that may be part of it theres skill in it besides turn on stove place meat on stove for 30 minuites eat

You dont cook all meat the same way because not all meat is the same. Cooking is a passion of mine so that may be part of it theres skill in it besides turn on stove place meat on stove for 30 minuites eat

well its definitely a skill but you cant have much of it if you leave meat on there for 30 minutes.. unless you like eating coal
:monkey:

well really depends on what you're doing

if you're doing bbq the hard core way and smoking the meat 30 minutes is a just a couple of seconds really

See I bookmarked this thread for the please, Hammer, don't hurt em, but the ensuing conversation about whale meat, you guys are something.

well its definitely a skill but you cant have much of it if you leave meat on there for 30 minutes.. unless you like eating coal
:monkey:
turn the heat down lol. I cook my ground beef for like 20- 30 minutes at a time everytime

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

i've seen people put legit software on a pirated vesion of windows lol
sadly so have i and its funny still lolololol

Back