Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dub Turbo - my 7th day

falcore is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Dub Turbo - my 7th day

Sign in to disable this ad
    I've had DT for a week now. I've played the drums for a few years. I havn't previously toyed with music production.

The sounds are lame but it's easy to use. You need a new computer. Worth $30 + $32 licence. I went from making horrible beats that would take a couple hours, then yesterday I made a hot banger in 20 minutes. It's not the greatest but it's great for 7 days.

I've made 7 beats, mostly bass testers and just playing with simple beats. One is "completed" but not mastered, and it's in pieces (intro, outro, choruses, verses 1 & 3, verse 2) because my computer can't handle the 50 bars X 7 layers lol. I'm having trouble uploading the two .wav's (chorus and verse 2). Verse 2 is a little different from 1 & 3 but you get the idea.

It goes:

intro
    chorus
    verse 1
    chorus
    verse 2
    verse 2
    chorus
    verse 3
    chorus
    outro
    chorus (fading out)

What do you think? The piano got annoying after awhile. I was going to double up the kicks because they don't seem hard-hitting, I didn't want to clip it though. It's fine for now.

There's supposed to be a constant low bass line during the choruses but I don't have good headphones or subs so I can't hear it well. Verses 1 & 3 have 2 low bass drops, and verse 2 has 4 drops.

Tempfiles.net won't let me see my upload after it's done, doesn't give me a link, I'll update later.

kb420 is offline Old School Old Head
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcore View Post
    What do you think?
    I don't know what to think. It's not like you've posted a link so that anyone can hear it. So how is anyone suppose to think anything other than the fact that this must be some kind of a joke??????:banghead:
    Long Live the Old School!!!!
    http://soundcloud.com/nefilimgod/5minutes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kb420 View Post
    I don't know what to think. It's not like you've posted a link so that anyone can hear it. So how is anyone suppose to think anything other than the fact that this must be some kind of a joke??????:banghead:
    I can't find a .wav uploader that works with my dial-up, they're all screwing up. Can someone host these for me? 3 MB each.

HIMbeats is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL]http://beatseeds.com[/URL]

Thanks
    I said I'd update, morons. Now **** off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcore View Post
    I said I'd update, morons. Now **** off.
    Really? All that?

Who are you mad at? Only two people replied to this thread. You opened this thread to talk about a beat you made, that no one can hear, yet you want opinions on it.

I don't get it.

Exactly who is the moron?

There are plenty of ways for people to hear your music online. You can use Soundclick, Sound Cloud, file sharer websites, etc.... Pick one and set that up before you come on here asking for opinions. Don't start a thread about it, and then not let anyone hear it, and then get mad because others poke fun at how ridiculous YOU look.

Get your shit together man, for real!!!!

Thanks
    I'm hardly mad at people calling me dumb because THEY CAN'T READ!

"I don't know what to think"

I'll update later, which is what you should have thought. I said the file loaders weren't working for me, and I've tried them all.

"because expressing how dumb that was just can't be put into words"

What's dumb? Me? File uploaders, 56k? You for not reading?

It's pretty obvious that when I get my files working you would refer to my first post, where "what do you think?" would make more sense.

You two really are stupid.

BUT THIS GUY, HE JUST LIKE, MADE A POST REFERING TO SOMETHING THAT WASN'T THERE, WHAT IN GODS NAME SHOULD I DO?! TELL HIM, EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS?

Thanks
    The stupid one is the one who starts a thread, and goes in to detail about something that only he can hear.

That's STUPID!!!!

& yet, it keeps getting funnier by the minute.

Last edited by kb420; 01-05-2011 at 06:46 AM.

HIMbeats is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    This is your first post and it is quite obvious that this is nothing more than SPAM. I sold Dub Turbo before and your post looks like it is straight from their affiliate page. We are the morons because we can't read? No you are the moron for making a post with no sound link. We don't need to wait for an update. Your post said that the piano was annoying, you mixed it in headphones (a no no) and bad ones at that and you have no sub and here is the topper you are on DIAL UP !! LOL...You said, "It's pretty obvious that when I get my files working you would refer to my first post, where "what do you think?" would make more sense." NO what is pretty obvious is you should not have posted this until then. FAIL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL]http://beatseeds.com[/URL]

mrgibbs is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    what the hell is dub turbo.
    likes this.
    GEAR LIST:
    IMAC 2.4GHZ DUO CORE INTEL, 4GB OF RAM 250 HARD DRIVE, PROPELLERHEAD RECORD,REASON 4 , MOTU ETHNO INSTRUMENTS PRO-TOOLS M-POWERED 8 , RECYCLE 2.1, LOGIC PRO 8, CUBASE 5, M-AUDIO TORQ,500gb external hard drive, 320 EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, 250 GIG HARD DRIVE EXTERNAL FOR REFILLS KEYSTATION PRO 88, AKAI MPD32, OXYGEN 8, BEHRINGER BCF 2000,M-AUDIO FIREWIRE 410, KRK ROCKIT 8'S & 5'S AND SUB,STANTON TURNTABLES
    THE MOTTO IS F*** HARDWARE SOFTWARE IS BETTER BOTTOM LINE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information