:confused:Export latency issues with Korg Legacy Edition vst, in FL

kahliljn

Ok when I use Korg Legacy vst in FL, the only way I can get rid of the latency is when I use an ASIO drive(which I hate doing for making beats).

But the real problem is when I export the beat then play it, you can hear the latency on the Korg instruments.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Ok when I use Korg Legacy vst in FL, the only way I can get rid of the latency is when I use an ASIO drive(which I hate doing for making beats).

But the real problem is when I export the beat then play it, you can hear the latency on the Korg instruments.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

You can't
Any plugin that uses the UVI Engine has this problem

What if I switch from the asio drive to my regular driver, before I export the track?
It's not about your audio driver, it's about the sloppy programmed plugin engine.
You could try to enable "use fixed buffers" on the VST wrapper menu. and/or a combination of several different settings there, including "rendering mode notify".
It most probably won't work, though.

You can also experiment with the output delay of the mixer tracks other than the one the korg legacy is on. It may take a few tries, but once you get the right value, you should be able to match the output of the korg track.

I just read on some other music forum theres a digital edition of the KL wavestation wit no latency...Now Im confused because I thought the one I had was digital, since its software for a computer.

You can also experiment with the output delay of the mixer tracks other than the one the korg legacy is on. It may take a few tries, but once you get the right value, you should be able to match the output of the korg track.

The output delay?????????? Where on the mixer is that?

Im thinking about sampling all the instrument sounds through edison maybe making them about 5 to 6 seconds long. Then scrapping the plugin. Only reason I got it is because of the sounds I only paid $19 for it so I might as well.

In plus I got the actuall Korg M3 board...Oh yeah in FL my karma software, and korg M3 vst software(comes with the board) sync perfectly and theres no latency on exporting. Shyt I can have two or three instances of my M3 vst running with sampletank and my truepiano vst, and still evrything syncs perfect.

Yeah I think Im just going to get the sounds off of it then take it off my system.

Here it is:
attachment.php

It will let you set pre- or post- delay on the selected mixer track. Pre-delay plays the output of a mixer track earlier than the others. You can choose values in miliseconds, sanples or beats. Hope this helps.

I just read on some other music forum theres a digital edition of the KL wavestation wit no latency...Now Im confused because I thought the one I had was digital, since its software for a computer.

You can get digital hardware too

I believe the Korg Wavestation was digital when it first came out and it was hardware

korg_wavestation-ex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is:

It will let you set pre- or post- delay on the selected mixer track. Pre-delay plays the output of a mixer track earlier than the others. You can choose values in miliseconds, samples or beats. Hope this helps.

My bad. Here it is really:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back