Colossus Vs Komplete 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

What One Would You Choose... I iM LoOkin To Buy...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well let me help u a bit .. east west the makers of colossus is part of native instruments which makes komplete 3 . Colossus is just basically a large vst workstation... which is good too but with komplete 3 along with a keyboard, sequencer is all you will ever need.... That's why they are called Komplete and i can vouch for native instruments having great products..

Get Komplete 3. Colossus is one giant, overly priced rompler. Komplete 3 is way more versatile and you'l still get a TON of the bread and butter content that Colossus has and WAAAAY more.

I've never understood the fascination with Colossus. I kept hearing on the boards how Colossus was "the mother of all sounds." When I used it at GC, it wasn't that impressive. On top of that, I've never really liked any Native Instruments products.

Komplete 3

I purchased complete 2 in 2004 was impressed

I upgraded to Komplete 3

copped my equipment

sold my equipment kept komplete 3, you do the Math.
(I can do everything with Komplete 3 that I could have done with my equipment).

I just went to native instruments site to check out Komplete....DAMMMMNNNNNNNMMMNNNNNN!!!! Thats a serious package, surpasses colossus by far...after i read what Komplete offers you truly cant compare Colossus to it..its just not fair!!!

LOL, there alway has to be one that changes the pattern! Yo, on the real...Colossus is ILL! You gotta get into it! The effects are brilliant man, and the sounds are REALISTIC! Ya'll jus gotta get into it, don't knock colossus!

Colossus is probably ill, I wouldnt deny that...but look at what comes with Komplete. Colossus is essentially some quality sample cds packaged in a Kontakt player (or Kompakt). Its just a oversized and some may say an overpriced rompler...plain and simple.

If you want an oversized rompler then you can use Kontakt (which comes with Komplete) and a few quality akai instrument cds and you basically have your own customized Colossus. With the righ quality sample cds, Kontakt alone (keep in mind this is only 1 of the many VSts that come with Komplete) give colossus a run for its money.

Komplete surpasses Colossus because it doesnt stop with just Kontakt ...its provides you with:
  • REAKTOR 5 - fully modular sound design studio
  • icon_new.gif
    ABSYNTH 4 - synthesizer with unrivalled sonic potential
  • GUITAR RIG 2 Software - guitar amps, cabinets and effects emulation
icon_new.gif
BATTERY 3 - the pioneering drum sample expert
  • icon_new.gif
    AKOUSTIK PIANO - 3 famous grands and 1 upright
  • ELEKTRIK PIANO - four legendary electric stage pianos
  • B4 II - the award-winning tonewheel organ emulation
  • icon_new.gif
    FM8 - radically expanded FM synthesizer
  • PRO-53 - the perfect emulation of an analog synth classic
  • VOKATOR - the new dimension in vocoding
  • NI-SPEKTRAL DELAY - unique FFT-based delay effect
<!--###bodytext_PRE### end --><!--###contentElt### end -->Comparing Komplete and Colossus is comparing 12 quality vsts to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back