Thread: cAKEWALK USERS NEED HELP!!!!!

J_WONDER3000 is offline J_WONDER3000

cAKEWALK USERS NEED HELP!!!!!

Sign in to disable this ad
    I really want to upgrade but I am not sure if I should make the investment. I have sonar 7 and many vst plugins (cakewalk and third-party. I want to know will my sonar 7 plug-ins like rapture and such work in Sonar X2. Also if I have many third party plug-ins (focusrite, waves audio, etc) would it be wise to go with Essentials since I think I have enough plug-ins to suite me or should I be looking more towards studio or producer?

Please help

SONAR X2 comes with newer versions of alot of that stuff. And even if you go with the cheaper version that doesn't come with all the instruments your old registered cakewalk instruments will still work inside it. Rapture, Dimension Pro, Session Drummer, ect. from the prev ver. will run just fine.

I think it's actually cheaper to upgrade than to buy the cheaper ver. of x2, if you upgrade you'll get the newer instruments and updates as well. I'd know more about this, but been on a Mac the last couple years.
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 12-24-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

J_WONDER3000 is offline J_WONDER3000
    Yea I plan on upgrading and upgrading essentials is the cheapest and I was wondering if I could manage with what I already have.

Thread Information