BLOCKS!!! Record/Reason Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webstar22

PROPS GET THE 5 FIST TREATMENT FOR BLOCKS!!!

34s173d.jpg

Blocks is real nice, I mean I am just learning it but the ease I slept on because I didn't think I would like it because I was use to my old way, not anymore I am using blocks from now on.

Now we have markers now that's really cool to have no instead of me making my own. That pencil works magic I am so loving this. Quick and precise great for work flow. It kinda reminds me of the MPC where in the Main screen you get the sequences and you hook up your sequences then when you have finished your song you go to song mode and arrange your sequences as a compsed song. This is so nice. When I get to know it well I will do a lil video on it.

I wasn't going to try it but I am glad I did I can flow faster and smoother at the same time. I did a couple of tricks with it to, it's really nice. Things you can do in it you can't do with the MPC.

Has anyone else tried it and how do you feel about it?

If Reason kicked you in the balls you'd make a thread about how awesome it was to get a refreshing kick in the balls.

If Reason kicked you in the balls you'd make a thread about how awesome it was to get a refreshing kick in the balls.

I don't get it, why are you talking about another man's scrotum? why are you in this thread period? You're so stupid, I don't USE REASON FOR THE UMPH TEEN TIME! I use Record!

I don't get it, why are you talking about another man's scrotum? why are you in this thread period? You're so stupid, I don't USE REASON FOR THE UMPH TEEN TIME! I use Record!

Ok... then... If Record kicked you in the balls...................... :smokinFP:

I think i'm too stuck in my ways of working to learn this new stuff. I sequence my entire track from beginning to end making every verse variate from the last, so I can't figure out how to incorporate blocks into what I do.

From what I got, it's no different than copy/pasting groups of clips. Correct me if I'm wrong, i actually want to know.

I think i'm too stuck in my ways of working to learn this new stuff. I sequence my entire track from beginning to end making every verse variate from the last, so I can't figure out how to incorporate blocks into what I do.

From what I got, it's no different than copy/pasting groups of clips. Correct me if I'm wrong, i actually want to know.

Yeah you can do that, but for me I was missing those markers and you can do a couple of neat tricks with it too. I would have to show you to let you see what I am talking about. But The way it is I like it more than the old way. once I get really use to it I will show ya. That marker thing is very important to me . I just use the pencil without copy and paste and the magic happens. I slept on it but I am really feeling this.

Last edited:
blocks is my favorite feature in reason 5 so far.its makes sequencing a beat very easy. a little too easy.

Shifting into and out of blocks mode is very much like flipping between session and clip view in Ableton Live. It's a good way to build and arrange your basic ideas and get a quick feel for a track. Then you can go back and polish/tweak/whatever. It's a nice feature.

FUNK THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tqJl2ZQHBJY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tqJl2ZQHBJY?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

IF YOU CAN'T SHOW MUSIC YOU NEED TO BE QUIET, YOU TALK A LOT AND CLAIM I DON'T HAVE THE LIST YOU PUT UP. I DON'T UNERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T GET IT! STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME. YOU'RE NOT ON MY LEVEL AND I CAN PROVE EVERYTIHNG I HAVE YOU ON THE OTHER HAND DOESN'T HAVE R+R YOU'RE BANDWAGON RIDING. YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROGRAM YET YOU BOUGHT IT? YOU USE IT AS A SCRATCH PAD? WHY WOULD YOU BUY A WHOLE PROGRAM JUST TO USE AS A SCRATCH PAD? LISTEN AFTER THIS I HAVE SHOWN I OWN ALL MY PRODUCTS STOP HATING AND MOVE ON!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

*waits on reason 5 to arrive in the mail

Oh so you did the grace period thing? Ydah you're going to love it. I am loving RnR

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Blocks is pretty cool when using live sampling.

Oh so you digging blocks too? I thought I wouldn't like it but I dig it.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

use it first then you will understand.

Are you using the Blocks joint Gibbs?

IF YOU CAN'T SHOW MUSIC YOU NEED TO BE QUIET, YOU TALK A LOT AND CLAIM I DON'T HAVE THE LIST YOU PUT UP. I DON'T UNERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T GET IT! STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME. YOU'RE NOT ON MY LEVEL AND I CAN PROVE EVERYTIHNG I HAVE YOU ON THE OTHER HAND DOESN'T HAVE R+R YOU'RE BANDWAGON RIDING. YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROGRAM YET YOU BOUGHT IT? YOU USE IT AS A SCRATCH PAD? WHY WOULD YOU BUY A WHOLE PROGRAM JUST TO USE AS A SCRATCH PAD? LISTEN AFTER THIS I HAVE SHOWN I OWN ALL MY PRODUCTS STOP HATING AND MOVE ON!

Man ... How come you don't make videos about me any more? I thought we had a good thing goin ... You said we was BFF's. I'm real emotional right now... :(

Man ... How come you don't make videos about me any more? I thought we had a good thing goin ... You said we was BFF's. I'm real emotional right now... :(

:rofl: man ummm go push a parked car I aint thinking about you. I had to set Funk straight that clown said he doubted that I had any of that software now he looks dumb again.

I don't get it if one don't like RnR why come in a thread with RnR users? Everything was peaceful until dude started acting brodie and what not so I set the record straight. I getz money

Hold up...

You made a video to address a guy you've never met.

Noc, let your music do the talking because your videos
suck!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Coool he gave me a shout out in his video !! ;))

Congrats.:) That's big bro.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Noc...lives on top of a Guitar Center.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Stop flashing that rent money before Funk send this peoples to see you...lol.

I got love for you Noc no matter what you think or say.
I wish you best and but pls so more videos. You're heavy on the eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back