Big Problem With Fruity!!!!!!! Plz Help!!!!!

D

DaleButt

ocay im new to fruity loops and am havin this big problem stopping me from creating good music. see everytime i create a new trac then add some notes in piano roll (i seem to be fine using this tool), each column of music begins with a metronome of each sample on the playlist! i dont want this! whats goin on?!

can anyone plz help as im desparate to mae sum good tunes!

thx guyz!

:hello:

maybe its me, but i don't seem to understand the question? could you try to explain it another way.

um, maybe this is not the right thing, but there is a metronome button which gives a constant click. maybe you need to turn that off??

but i have a feeling thats not what you are talking about... please try and explain in more detail, or have you sussed out the problem already??

icant really explain any better, +its the metronomebutton is off!
im goingcrazy! i cant make decent music with each note playing repeatedly, notes dont even appear in piano roll!
:cry:

icant really explain any better, +its the metronomebutton is off!
im goingcrazy! i cant make decent music with each note playing repeatedly, notes dont even appear in piano roll!
:cry:

what do u mean by tracks and columns what playlist? honestly you need to use the proper terms or explain what columns you are talking about. try loading pre-made songs in and see if it still does this. what version are u using? 3.what?

i think it would be better if someone could help me via msn messneger or email. i can explain much better then.

so could someone please leave an email ad or something cos i need big help. its not a program fault or anything, i think its just that i have no exprience + need help. so anyone?
plz?
thx.
:rolleyes:

Have you sussed out that the piano roll can last longer than one bar of music. Say you've written a very basic 1 bar repeating drum pattern in channel 1. When you go to the PLAYLIST you'd fill in every empty box on the Pattern 1 line and that way you'd hear your drum pattern throughout your song.

But if you then write say 4 bars worth of synth melody in the piano roll, in channel 2, when you go to the PLAYLIST, you must only fill in EVERY 4TH EMPTY BOX of the Pattern 2 line. If you fill in EVERY box then your synth starts from scratch EVERY BAR.

The only other thing I can think you might mean is where the sample plays over and over again without cutting off. It makes an unholy row. If it's this you've got to check the sample cut-itself box.

hmm,

valley has put out some good sense here. i learnt a lot by looking at the demo songs: opening one up, watching it play, looking at the different patterns and the playlist. Then i started to change things in the demo songs to see what happened. playing with the effects and altering the patterns.

it takes a little while to get your head around the basics, but then within no time at all you'll be churning out tunes. Stick at it. :)

Back