Adobe audition 3 to Pro tools

trustlove

None of my adobe audition 3 .wav files are compatible with protools, I want to set up adobe audition 3 to automatically save every file to be compatible with pro tools even before i mixdown, Obviously there's some setting in adobe audition 3 thats preventing this, can someone please tell me which setting(s) to change?

i've always used .aiff files to go to pro tools personally but i'll have to do some checking with my copy of adobe to see if the .wav's are 'odd'

i've always used .aiff files to go to pro tools personally but i'll have to do some checking with my copy of adobe to see if the .wav's are 'odd'

I'm taking a guess because there is alot of other options checkmarked that might be whats doing it but my guess is that its saving it at 32bit depth and pro tools is 24bit.. not sure i will test it at 16 now, but how do you get adobe audition to save files as .aiff before converting or mixing down?

for example.. when i hit record and record a new track i want to go straight to the sessions folder and take that .wav file and put it in pro tools.. but how do i get it to write to .aiff instead?

yea as i thought the 32bit was not compatible but works fine at 16bit.. my only question now would be should i record at 16bit? or 32bit and then convert it down to 16bit..? i know everyone says to record at 24bit even if you going to bounce to 16bit.. but not sure with 32bit?

Back