Any Essential Plugins For Quality and Mastering/Mixing?

R

Robby2382

I tried Tracks, but unfortunately somethings wrong with it. Is there any other plugins that are 'essentials' for making my beats one step ahead of everyone else's?

More often than not, all DAWs come with the plugins you need to make good mixes and ultimately do a little mastering. The best 'essential' is to learn what each plugin is, what it does to sound and how to use each plugin effectively so that your music does not sound amateurish. As far as mastering goes, I would recommend iZotope Ozone 5. Like I said before, this is of course after the plugins that came with your DAW are utilized.

You can pretty much get the job done if you know what you're doing without mix or master plugins. A lot of the waves stuff is obviously great for mixing. I definitely don't consider myself a 'professional' mix or master engineer but I feel I can get my stuff pretty close to how I would like it to be with just waves. There is one plug in I have found effective for mastering my stuff called Izotope Ozone 5. Since mastering can be way over my head, I have found it's a pretty helpful plug in for that kind of stuff.

As already mentioned most DAWS come with everything you need.If you want to upgrade look at plug-ins by PSP and Fabfilter. Fabfilter in particular are great for learning things like compression.

Last edited:
Yeah, I use FL Studio, and I figured that there default stuff isn't as good as other plugins themselves such as Tracks. And yeah I've heard about that Ozone 5. I'll look into it. Thanks for the help and replies.

tracks???T-Racks plugs are amazing you just got to know when and how to use them
and I use Cubase to mix always have
I don't any mixing in FL Studio just use signal processors like the Fruity eq,reverb so I get the sound I'm looking for but serious mixing I'm adding T-Racks,URS,and Crysonic plug-ins in my mix bag

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Back